Monday 25 March 2013

Dealing w Stress



Do You Stress???


Stress?? Everyone facing different types of stress everyday! Same goes to student.. *sigh... it's bothering you right? This stress may cause from class presentation or taking semester's worth of your toughest subject. It might be happen to you too huh?? 

So, why don't you try these emergency stress stoppers. You may need different stress stoppers for different situations and sometimes it helps to combine them.


  • Count to 10 before you speak.
  • Take three to five deep breaths.
  • Walk away from the stressful situation, and say you'll handle it later.
  • Go for a walk.
  • Don't be afraid to say "I'm sorry" if you make a mistake.
  • Set your watch five to 10 minutes ahead to avoid the stress of being late.
  • Break down big problems into smaller parts. For example, answer one letter or phone call per day, instead of dealing with everything at once.
  • Drive in the slow lane or avoid busy roads to help you stay calm while driving.
  • Smell a rose, hug a loved one or smile at your neighbor.
Other than that, you might also change from negative thinking to positive thinking ^^ try this one!! 

                       Negative                                                            Positive
                "I can't do this."                                          "I'll do the best I can."
   "Everything is going wrong."     "I can handle things if I take one step at a time."
   "I hate it when this happens."        "I know how to deal with this; I've done it before."

No comments:

Post a Comment