Wednesday 27 March 2013

Marriage among Students






Do you think that love and/or marriage has a certain age where it should happen?

I know some of you are married while studying, while some of you are not. I have some friends that are married now or engaged. I have heard a lot of people say that "their too young to get married" or "they are studying" and many other things like that.

Do you think that as long as you are legal, there is an age that is too young to be married and especially while studying? What are your thoughts about marriages among student in IPTA/ IPTS? 

I don't have any problems with students marriages at all, as long as they are for the right reasons. I don't believe in the whole getting married just because someone is pregnant or whatever. If your marrying someone, it should be because you are in love with them and want to spend the rest of your life with them. I also don't really think that love is about age, but maturity. 

** That is my opinion, so how about you guys?? You may leave any comment here.. Thanks ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment